Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Head over Heals

I'm head over heals again.

And it's the one thing that makes everything else fade away in the sunset. I am dreaming about "our" own little sunset. I'm dreaming about the first time we will be making love, and in my mind I have programed every second of it. Even if I have kissed you for more than a thousand times in the last few days i'm still thinking about that one kiss that will be our perfect one.

The ones we have shared so far were kisses of lust, our mouths almost hungry for passion and real domination over the other one's soul. Just like a hungry hunter, or a thirsty traveler on a summer country road, we pounced on each other's sweet perfume. I've allowed my fingers to run freely throw your hair, I've allowed myself to be like no other times, with you. I want no commitment but one thing I promise you. You will not have to think of me as an "old self" that you will need to share with the other's memories... Because I am a new woman now, with you.

Will you ever love me? That's not so important. Will you let me enjoy you for as much as I need to? That is all I want..

No comments:

Post a Comment