Saturday, April 30, 2011

Your love... insatiable

I love the way your hand moves along my body. I can only wish for a time and place were I will not be able to escape your beautiful arms at the end. And then you showed me that French kiss that looked like a tall building with funny colored clothes at every window, left outside to dry in the sun. Later you closed your mouth and I bagged for more. And the second time I saw white doves - that's your dad's hobby. Few more kisses and I'll know all about you...

And then, while you gently nibble on my ear, I realize that gasping for air left my mouth dry and asking for the moist of your tongue. You kissed me again and pulled me up on top of you and I felt just like I used to, when I was a  child, rocking in my favorite swing of that green park next to my grandpa's house. Your words linger heavy and sticky like honey down my ear, while traveling slowly toward my brain when you say "I want you" and then you go on and flood me completely putting my head under the water when you say "I want you more".

And then I remember I can always curve into a little bole that will fit perfectly in between your arms. I've already tried it and it works. You feel so magic, like nothing else matters and there is nothing more or less...

And it has nothing to do with the green smoke we are inhaling, because last morning, when I woke up far from your arms, I damned the night that pulled me away from you and coursed the sunrise that came without you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment