Sunday, January 9, 2011

Places of worship

They say places of worship are “gates”. Gates to the universe, gates to God. They say the energy build up in those places for a reason. No mater the way you worship, praying, singing, just listening, they say those are the gates where the universe fuels up on energy, and people, fuel up on hope. Those places can be anything, from a church or a shrine, to a pyramid, a river or a wall. People go there to ask, to give, or simply to feel the energy.

Does that make my heart a gate to you? That is a place where you are being worshiped. Every time I think of you, all the energy of this universe is flowing through my chest. Howling, aching, burning, melting me down, and building me up again like stone turning into sand and then becoming stone again. When I remember your smell, it’s like incense purifying all my thoughts, calming down all my evil self. When I remember your voice it’s like the universe is calling. And I just close my eyes. I have to shut all my other senses to hear you better. I never used more than one sense when it comes to you, because I want to get all of it.
So…  I just feel you when you touch me, I just hear you when you talk; I just smell your scent when you walk by, and just get your taste whenever you kiss me.
And  if all this is true, how come you never hear my prayers? How come you never get my energy and I have no hope in you? Maybe because you are not a believer……?

No comments:

Post a Comment